Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Colour Wheel

I stayed up late last night (till early this morning), but am glad I did as now the colour wheel is finished. This is for Maree, my buddy in the Wheel of Friendship swap. She is holidaying here on the Gold Coast at the moment with her family so we are meeting for the first time tomorrow at a GTG with some of the other Gold Coast Ladies.

I am very happy with how it has turned out although I do wish I had a plain "yellow" fabric and then a patterned fabric for "yellow/orange". Anyway sometimes you have to make the most of what you have.

It started life as all these bits....

I hope she is pleased. Charlotte likes it. She says it is as pretty as a rainbow.




Jodie

3 comments:

Hanne said...

What a lovely colour wheel :-)

Inga said...

That's a nice colour wheel. Thanks for the idea.

Joyce said...

Love the color wheel. What a great idea.