Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have been tagged...........

I have never been tagged before and always thought it would be nice to be high on someone's list that I would get tagged by them so thank you Chookyblue I thought I would be so much happier about this than I am. I love blogging about my family and life, but to contradict all that, I like the anonymity that cyber space provides!

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

So here it goes.......

1. I have a deformed right hand. I was brought up with the attitude that it won't be a problem unless you make it a problem. I love my mum for that.

2. I love food, reading about it, cooking, EATING. But I get bored with cooking dinner evernight. It has to be different and interesting for me to be bothered with it. I am married to a meat and veg kinda guy, so every so often I have to serve peas and mash on the side to keep a happy house hold!
3. I tend to clean in my pyjamas. Unlike the fly lady, if I get up and get dressed then I am unlikely to achieve as much. Once the work is done I can shower and get dressed and I am ready for the day.

4. I have three colours of pegs for the clothes line. I like to use one colour per load of washing. I don't like different coloured pegs on the same line so each load starts a new line. I fold at the line, so if I don't have time to fold it all and bring it in I leave it out!

5. I used to scuba dive in my single days and have been on a shark feeding dive ( I wasn't the shark food!), deep dives, night dives.

6. I am an only child. I never thought I would have children when I was growing up. I never had anything to do with babies or young children until my oldest was born. She is now 5 and a half. Having my two daughters is the best thing that has happened in my life.

7. We live on a man made lake. I LOVE the lake. It is always beautiful to look at. I love the sunsets reflected in it. This time of year we have two black swans that visit. During the year we have ducks, swans and pelicans but never at the same time. (In the photo the swans look a bit brown, but that is the sun reflecting off them. More to do with my photography skills!)

8. I love to travel and have seen quite a bit on the world - Hong Kong, China, Japan, West Coast of the US, UK, Central and Eastern Europe and little of Scandinavia. Now I think it time to see more of my own country.

Well if you read this far, you have done well!

Now who do I tag? Not sure if I can come up with 8 people! How 'bout


That's is 6, I will leave comments on your blogs but if you have done it before or don't want to, don't worry!

Jodie

No comments: