Friday, July 20, 2007

It's True!

Chookyblue has been raving about a dessert she found here, called Chocolate Pudding Bar Recipe. Curiosity got the better of me and Charlotte and I made it today. Poor Charlotte is stuck at home with me with chicken pox.

I don't serve dessert every night but I did tonight and it was a BIG hit. (I had a little, shouldn't have as it contains cream and I am lactose intolerant but didn't want to miss out.) It is very sweet but my troops loved it.

Of course I did things a little different to the recipe, making do with what I had, but next time I will not improvise!

Never thought to take a photo, will do that for you tomorrow night!

Jodie

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

I told you it was good.....not for you if you are lactose intolerant.....opps.....poor little girl hope she is feeling better........CP are no fun..........