Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We interrupt these holiday photos......

For some fabric photos!!!

While being a dutiful wife and helping DH this morning I found myself with time on my hands and in the close vicinity of this patchwork shop! What's a girl to do then?

I have some gifts I need to make and have decided on this cute little bag below.....

Which can be found in this book I bought in Narrabri.

The green fabric is to go with some fabric I already have here at home. So if you don't see some cute little bags on this blog in the next few days.... please DON'T ask! :)

Jodie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

May Kristin said...

Good luck with the bag-making! And I will not ask! LOL!

Chookyblue...... said...

bugger lost the first one........guess I will just have to keep you on the job.......nice materials and the book looks great........good find in down town Narrabri........

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Lovely fabrics and patterns. Can't wait to see what you make.
Love that little count down til Nundle with the girls. Getting very excited now.