Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleep Over Post Six - Final

Well this is the last bag, this one only needed binding and handles. It is one of the first I started and the contrast colour doesn't meet exactly on the sides. I was going to unpick it, but you know what they say finished is better than perfect!



Here are my finished 3 cute little tote bags for the Sleep Over. The cushion covers just need backs but they will have to wait for another day.... I have promised the girls a trip to the park

Jodie
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jodie, you know why this is my favourite. Has the dragonfly fabric got a name/designer etc?
Love the navy and red.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

All your bags are just lovely Jode...

Sue said...

After your initial frogging you flew through the bags. They look fantastic!

May Britt said...

Great bags you made. We had a great blogging sleepover in Norway too :)

Anonymous said...

The bags are so adorable.