Monday, December 22, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'





Two more pencil rolls and a crayon roll. Some extra family coming Christmas Day this year so the two pencil rolls are for my cousin's daughter and son. The crayon roll is for DH's little god daughter. The slots for the crayons needed to be a little wider, but I still think it is cute. Especially with the crayon fabric. All 3 are getting an activity/colouring book as well.

Did the last of my Christmas gift shopping today. Only the food to be bought now.

Two more gifts to sew.

Three more sleeps!!

Jodie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leanne said...

We could say your on a roll with those pencil rolls uuurrr.
Hope you have a great Xmas.

Bloom said...

A very Happy Christmas to you & your family, Jodie. It was great to meet you during the year & be able to keep up with your happenings up north. And yes, sometimes it does seem I have 4 children, not three!! Love your pencil rolls & I think that Thelma journal cover will be on my 'must do' list next year. All good health & happiness to you for 2009. Best wishes, Ros.

Julie said...

I hope everything was great for Christmas. I love my SSCS presents so much. Thank you!! My family was overwhelmed with my great gifts from Down Under.