Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home Alone!

well, except for my watchdog of course!

it is grey and rainy today, although everything looks lush and green.

I thought I would take the time to share some finishes with you.

I am happy to report that both my daughters have a scarf made by me!

Miss Paradise loves her, and wears it with pride.

Little sis doesn't wear hers, in fact to take this photo I had to dig it out of the dress up box!

and here is Mr P's Parramatta Birthday Scarf.

still a WIP and I am almost out of yarn. Hope to get out to see if I can get some more as it isn't long enough yet. I gave up on being arty and going for the vertical strips. This is horizontal and traditional :)

Ok, back to it!

Jodie

3 comments:

Inga said...

Nice work! You know, sometimes plain is arty enough :-)

Leanne said...

Hey Jodie, I'm thinking I might have to build an ark. I have never seen sooooo much rain. It never rains like this in Adelaide at least it isn't cold. Love the scarfs. Will give you a call at some time.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the scarves.......good find with the blanket too........it looks great and huge..........