Sunday, March 27, 2011

crochet a rainbow

When I signed up for Crochet a Rainbow back in January, I always intended to post off my first lot at the end of March. That time has come and I only have 12 made but then it is better than nothing. As our weather finally starts to cool, it will be more conducive to crocheting.

When Sarah first put the call out, these blankets were for the victims of the Queensland and Victorian floods. Since then there has been more devastation - Christchurch and Japan.

The first load of blankets is on its way to Japan, Sarah blogged about it last night. One of my sister-in-law works in Japan. She was here in Australia on March 11. Her return was delayed but now she is scheduled to return this Thursday.


Jodie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Jodie.... Every little bit helps I'm sure....

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

They look wonderful and for a really good cause.