Monday, January 09, 2012

count me in!




crochet a rainbow was so last year, haha, (the second pic is of my blocks, I finally sent them in) this year I am joining in with the Wooleater CAL (crochet along).

It is sooooo stinkin' hot here and humid - summer has arrived! But I am going to do this. A Wool Eater for Miss Paradise. I have done a practice couple of rounds and I think I get it.... well I do get it, I just don't always get it right! haha.

It was back to work for me today, so this will be my reward! It has been awhile since I have finished anything..... so here's hoping.

See you with some sort of update on Wednesday


Jodie

2 comments:

Inga said...

Hi! Nice to see you blogging! I'm contemplating the wool-eater, but I'm on a no-buy month concerning yarn. I have too many project going on at the moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing your wool-eater :o)

Leanne said...

You go girl. I can not crochet so I will channel you in that department.