Sunday, June 25, 2006

My June Challenge so far......

So how have I been doing? Good and bad!

1. I have finished Russ's Checkerboard!
2. I haven't finished Chanel's Kindy Quilt - Poor Chanel, just needs the binding.
3. I have finished and posted off my Stocking for the SSCS Swap - Secret Sister Christmas Stocking Swap (photos following), I haven't received mine yet. Maybe today?
4. For my mum's birthday I made her a cushion that looks like a handbag - she loved it.
5. Russ's quilt - I have excelled! More than at least 3 blocks! I have now made 11 of the 12 required .
As for Charlotte's wallhanging and the hexagon project - no more progress!, BUT...
I have made two baby quilts -
One is for little Olivia, born 10 weeks premature, and the second is made from the scraps and is a charity quilt that is going to South Africa for a baby born HIV positive. I have basted Olivia's quilt, and I have quilted the charity quilt and am half way through sewing on the binding.

Here are the pictures of the Christmas stocking........


Jodie

No comments: