Friday, June 15, 2007

Another Nine Patch Snowball Wall Hanging


Well, I am still here. I had no idea having a daughter in Grade one would be so time consuming, but although I am still reading my favourite blogs daily, posting just doesn't enter my head.


Last weekend was Queens Birthday Weekend here in Oz and we went down to Muswellbrook in the Hunter Valley for my Brother in law Geoff's 50th birthday. His birthday is later this month but he had the party on the long weekend for those of us who had to travel.


Now those of you living here in Australia know the Hunter Valley region was devasted by storms and floods last weekend. We drove through all that and snow on the top of the ranges! Approx 10 hours driving each way. Never mind we made it safelty down there and back home again.


For Geoff's present I made him a wall hanging that everyone could sign. Unfortunately because of the flood waters not all the guest could get through so I hope they sign it for him as they call in, in the coming weeks.


Jodie

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Good to see you pop up again Jodie. It must have been fun to see some snow - it hasn't been that cold up this way, has it?

Chookyblue...... said...

about time we heard from you again...the kids do take up a lot of time though...lucky you had a safe trip with everything last weekend....mother nature certainly was busy.....take care...