Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Good times......

I have borrowed this photo from Chookyblue (with permission) of all us bloggers with Leanne and Rosie at the Girls Day in the Country in Nundle this past weekend.

I have downloaded my photos but I haven't really sorted them. So for the time being this one is the proof I was there!

It was such a great event, and hopefully the first on many. I think I am over the drive home.... all eight and a half hours of it!

To all the new friends that I made, thank you soooooo much for making it so much fun.

Jodie

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

We did have a blast and thank you so very much again for my beautiful bag, I will cherish it..Peg xx

Chookyblue...... said...

what a great time.........so pleased you could travel down to meet up.........

Janelle Wind said...

It was great meeting you on the weekend too - can't wait till next year! x Janelle