Sunday, January 02, 2011

Bag Swap

I seem to have so much to share at the moment.

I am part of a little internet group, and I organised a bag swap for us this Christmas.

I made my bag for Sue. Sue's favourite colours are blue and yellow and she is just getting into hexagons. So I made this QAYG Hexagon bag for her. This is a Sue Daley design I have made a few times. It is fun and easy to put together. Sue loved it and said it sits on the coffee table in her lounge room with all her goodies on it. :)


Margaret sent to me.
She made me this tote bag. Great size to fit in all the girls and my (good) junk for a day out and about.
Margaret is one of those really organised types. This arrived really early, but I kept it under the tree until Christmas Day.
Thanks Margaret!




Jodie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG you kept 2 presents unwrapped under the tree.......shock......lovely bags both sent and received......

Leanne said...

Lovely bags I made one of those Hexagon bags ages ago I must revisit that pattern. Such a lot of work in the bag you received, it is very cute.