Thursday, February 19, 2009

So what makes a great day?

Defrosting the freezer?

I think not! I actually wish I had taken a before photo.... it was BAD.

Rain?

Well in this day and age I guess it does. We aren't so draught ravaged here now, but some good soaking rain is never a bad thing. (How hard is it to photograph rain? You can just see it on the road)

The sunset after a rain storm?

Duh!!!! I love a good sunset, and this afternoon's was pretty special!

Gifties in the mail?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Recently I won a giveaway on Janelle Wind's blog and it was waiting for me today at the post box. Look how beautifully it was packaged!

And here it is....... "Holly and Rainbows"

I am a big fan of Janelle's work, both stitching and scrapbooking. I love her use of colour and crisp clean lines. Thank you so much Janelle! It was a perfect way to the end the day.

Jodie

5 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

Oh Jodie, thank you SO much. You have made MY day with your beautiful words. I am so thrilled that you are happy with the pattern and I hope you enjoy making a runner just for you. Happy stitching x Janelle

Sweet P said...

You did have a wonderful day!

Chookyblue...... said...

what a lovely pattern from Janelle.....she does do great stuff.....
good to have that freezer done.........that would be much easier to get to them my big deep ones..........

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Oh all of those things would have been a GREAT day for me. Especially the pattern. I just love this latest pattern of Janelle's and YOU won it. Fantastic!!!! Can use ANY fabric and it would look great anywhere. Lucky Girl! xx

Leanne said...

Oh I like that table runner pattern. I spoke to my friend in QLD last night and she is the same lots of rain....please send some our way.